Thursday, April 7, 2016

I'm on Patreon! ^_^

ZenithJade (that's me!) is on Patreon! You can read a little bit about it below and click here for my page!

This is a little what Patreon is about:

* Get consistent funding for your creations, from fans who support you through Patreon.
* Give your patrons rewards like exclusive content or behind the scenes peeks.
* Spend more time creating!

It's like an ongoing kickstarter campaign, where you can pledge to give me an amount each month to help me finance new, fun things - in this case, I'm trying to raise funds for an actual gallery show of my art & photography, but I need your help getting those pieces of art printed and framed!

In exchange, you can get neat things for your pledge- like a handmade plushie made by me, or a piece of art, or even custom jewelry.

https://www.patreon.com/ZenithJade

I'll still be releasing content on my patreon page for free, (like pictures you see here of old artwork and craft projects, etc), that you can view anytime. :) Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!