Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snow! Plus other bits and news!

So we got about 16" of snow this weekend. It's beautiful, but it certainly manages to keep a person inside! Luckily, I have a TON of jewelry projects to keep me busy. I've been making Tree of Life pendants made from gemstone chips and copper wire. *love* They're to die for!


I've also been making beads, (my nephew helped make some!), lately. It's been a while since I played with polymer clay. I've come to the decision that I need to make my rondelle beads smaller. They're big and beautiful, but they just might be *too* big. =O.o= I'm not sure how a person could incorporate beads of this size into a project. Talk about a bummer. But one lives and learns! I also think I'll start making round beads, as well. We'll see if I can get them to stay round once I punch a hole through them though! That's going to be the tricky part.

There are over 200 items in my ArtFire shop, now!!! Talk about AWESOME! You should come by and visit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!