Tuesday, December 7, 2010

New Collections, Cats, new Listings and MORE!

First of all, I'd like to give a shout out to XOCC for making this beautiful bangle bracelet. Perfect for that woman who has everything, (plus it's on SALE for $16.00!!!). Time to shop on ArtFire for the holidays! *grins*
I had a minor kitty scare a couple of days ago... Hunni's eye was all gunky! Luckily it cleared up in a couple of days, otherwise it would have meant another trip to the vet this year. I've had a LOT of those. AlleyC had a bladderstone and Crabbi has a thyroid condition. It means a special diet for AlleyC and meds for Crabbi. And when Crabbi was diagnosed with her thyroid condition, I had to pill her one-handed because I managed to break my finger. *falls over* That was truly an adventure.
I've made two collections, (like Etsy's treasuries), on ArtFire. Red & Green Love & Rainbow Bright. I'd absolutely LOVE some comments and input from people about the two collections I've made so far. :)
I have 166 items in my ArtFire shop now! MORE TONIGHT! And yes, it's more EARRINGS. Never hurts to have a great selection, right? ;) I've also been making jewelry like a fiend- copper and gemstone and swarovski crystal earrings. They are gorgeous. Plus some lovely acrylic flower & freshwater pearl earrings on copper. Remember, if you want stainless/surgical steel earwires, all you have to do is ask!
I'd also like to give a shout out to the Giles County Humane Association. They're having a December auction on facebook to raise funds. LOTS and LOTS of great stuff. PLUS, I've donated ten scrabble tile pendants for the auction. (This is the second auction I've donated to). This is YOUR chance to get some of my handmade goodness on the cheap while donating to a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!