Friday, March 30, 2007

Like I need any more blogs!

Second Notice: Ok, this is my bad for not reading the fine print. Please click here to see what happened to my blog & the Etsy newsvine blog. Thanks!

NOTICE:
I'm not exactly sure what happened, but my brand-new newsvine blog has bit the dust- and not of my doing. Feel free to check out the Etsy Newsvine Group, though!

But liskidder pointed out a rather cool news site, where we can post Etsy links & info. =*^.^*= Yes, I need another blog like a hole in my head. How I'm going to keep all these updated is a mystery. *grins*

Curious yet? Click here to visit my newsvine blog, and click here for the Etsy group newsvine blog.

Here's liskidder's forum post about it. =~.^=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!