Monday, April 17, 2023

News!

Hi everyone!

As per usual, I've gone WAY too long without writing a blog post!

I wanted to give several updates--

There's a new website in town, and guess who it represents?! ZENITHJADE CREATIONS. You can see it here at http://zenithjade.com/ ! I've finally made the photography side of the business OFFICIAL & I'm slowly moving away from Etsy, (even though I LOVE them), because their fees have gotten too high. I've been on Etsy since 2006 and will still maintain and put listings up in my shop for clients BY REQUEST but clients will pay a 10% surcharge on all items listed on Etsy to cover the additional fees. I am at the same time ELATED and SAD, if that makes any sense! The new website ALSO has a STORE and I take credit cards and paypal via the website! I am working on setting up klarna, and I really thank you for your patience while I figure that side of the business out!


I've still been participating in SWAPS here and there! The latest one, The Bracelet Beads Swap, was put on by Lori Anderson of Pretty Little Things. Some photos are embedded in this post, but you can see them all by searching through the linked facebook group, or by visiting MY facebook group ZenithJade Makes! on facebook.

There are shows and photography EVENTS on the horizon! And I've been doing a LOT of charity work, as well, which I absolutely MUST tell you all about!


My next show to vend at is Mayfair in West Salem, WI at the Lion's Club Shelter, (see more info here), on Saturday, May 13th, 2023. My husband and I will be selling jewelry, leather goods, postcard prints and small 5"x7" metallic prints.

I am helping to organize the Bizarre Bazaar- a geeky show in La Crosse, WI at The Bronze Dragon. It is a show and fundraiser to help keep our favorite alcohol free gaming venue in downtown LaX in business. If you're interested in joining in on the fun and being a vendor, you can sign up here. If you can't join in but would like to help, I'm taking donations for giveaway baskets (items, gift cards or services) and/or you can donate here via GoFundMe. If you'd like more information, feel free to email me at andrea@zenithjade.com or via gmail at zenithjade@gmail.com. 


There's also a fantastic Juneteenth Event which I'm participating in and DONATING to, so if you'd like to stay in the know about that, please please please join my group- I'll be posting all about it there! :)

I'm also organizing an Extra Life Gaming Event through The Coulee Region Gaming Guild which benefits Gundersen's Children's Miracle Network. It raises money for a really great cause which is helping kids thrive! This event is happening in November, and I will have more information on this soon!

As per usual, if you need to get in touch, please feel free to contact me via the form on my website, email or phone via text (I don't answer calls if I don't recognize the number). 

Thank you so much for sticking with me over the years! I've had this blog A LONG TIME and it's going to be wonderful to reconnect with you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!