Saturday, April 25, 2020

Moving everything back over to ETSY. :)

Hey everyone! Long time, no write!

I'm just coming over here to let you all know that I'm moving everything BACK over to my Etsy shop, I'll be closing up my independent webstore soon.

I've been making all sorts of beautiful new jewelry! You can check it out in my facebook group by clicking here. It will eventually end up on my Etsy store too, although it may take a while for me to get decent pictures, edit them and post them. Honestly, the facebook group is the way to go if you want to see what I'm making right away and claim it BEFORE it hits Etsy.

Here are a few examples, (I've been on an earring kick so there are a TON of those up there right now!):

Iolite and sterling silver earrings.

Smoky quartz and sterling silver earrings.

Garnet and sterling silver earrings.

Rose quartz and sterling silver earrings.
 Anyway! So this is all that I've been working on. Check out the group, there's all sorts of great stuff in there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!