Sunday, October 8, 2017

Shoptoberfest in Coon Valley, WI, USA 2017

Making all sorts of neat, new things for the Coon Valley Show!


The show is Sunday, October 15th, 2017. The address is in the event details.

And here's a little preview:

This one uses amethyst, opalite, freshwater pearls in two different shades and shapes, and silver plated spacers and other findings. Ear hooks are silver plated over surgical steel. Very good for sensitive ears!

I have other shows upcoming. They are viewable on my facebook page here:

There are also new items up in my Etsy shop! 

Honestly contemplating building a website! I've done it before, and it's a wicked amount of work, but also a lot of fun. :) Watch this blog for updates and information if I decide to do that! (It will be sometime in November if I decide to do it! *hints*)

I re-designed my Etsy shop banner, and have made it into a newer, sleeker logo:


I've been keeping wickedly busy! Hope to see you at one of my shows this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!