Thursday, April 21, 2016

Happy Mail Art 2016

So in 2015, I did the Happy Mail Art Project. Anyone remember? :) I am thinking I'd like to do it again! Here are some examples from 2015 of the art I made, (some of it is stamp art, and some is hand drawn & colored):









 I did NOT keep everyone's addresses. So if you want Happy Mail again, please send me a message with your address. Please do not post your address on this thread, as I am posting publicly. Thank you! Feel free to nominate your friends for Happy Mail, (send me their address instead of yours!).
 
Last time I did this, I mailed over 40 pieces of art world-wide!! If you'd like to help with covering shipping, please let me know! (International mail costs a little over a dollar to ship an envelope and US costs $.49- it adds up pretty fast). But don't fret if you can't help- it just may take me a little longer to mail out all the art! *mad love*

Thank you for participating in this year's Happy Mail Art Project! Woo!

YOU CAN SEND ALONG YOUR INFO BY CLICKING HERE, (it leads to my facebook page where you'll be able to message me privately). Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!