Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Long time, no see! New blog post!

So! Bead Peeps Swap 'n Hop is now up and running. My partner is Dita Basu. She is fabulous! :)

Here is the loot she sent me:
 At the top is a polymer clay pendant made by Dita herself! Clockwise from the PC pendant:
silver & gold tone bits and pieces (clasps, beads, pendant), handmade beads from Ghana, West Africa, bought from Soul of Somanya to help the peoples there, a handmade Kokopelli pendant with matching beads, (Dita couldn't remember the name of the artist- so if that's YOU, *please* send me a message for credit!), "turquoise" magnesite, *real* turquoise, some lovely purple briolettes and cubes, a geode slice with an amethyst point electroformed in, and a silver pewter clasp. Oh! And I can't forget the amazing freshwater pearl diamonds that Dita sent me. (They are in the middle-ish).

I LOVE IT ALL.

Thank you so much, Dita!!!

Watch this space (May 15th, 2016) to see what I create with the beads! ^_^ Next up is my little bio, (which was supposed to be done BEFORE we sent beads, but I am pokey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!