Sunday, December 5, 2010

Handmade Gifts - Rainbow Colors Bracelet

This beautiful bracelet on ArtFire would make such an awesome Holiday Gift. Honestly, if I had the moolaa, I'd buy myself a Christmas present in this bracelet! ;)
From the seller's description: Handmade Rainbow Bracelet in Swarovski Crystal & Sterling Silver, Angelie
There's something magic about a rainbow. They just make me smile. Whether they spring from a cluster of clouds or appear in a blue sky after a stray shower, the colors are so lovely, the feeling so happy, that I always feel lucky to have seen one. Oh, and that mythical pot of gold? Still looking.
This bracelet features Swarovski Cosmic Crystals in a rainbow of hues, separated by sterling silver textured rondelles. I've used a sterling silver lobster clasp and a generous extension chain so you can find your most comfortable fit. The pretty sterling angel charm on the end just adds a little extra something. If you prefer your bracelet with a more simple charm, please send me a message after you pay and I'll change it out with a more "neutral" shape.
This piece measures about 7 & 3/4 at the smallest link all the way up to 8 & 3/4 on my bracelet sizer. If you have a small wrist and want a smaller minimum size, I can remove one crystal & restring for you at no extra cost.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!