Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Active again on DeviantART. :)

Hey everyone. :) I've been starting to become more active again on DeviantART. I've been slowly uploading some of my favorite photos from my excursion to Japan last year.

Here's a sampling:




I've also been uploading jewelry photos, (slowly but surely). :)

Here's a link to my DeviantART and here's a link to my new website on Indiemade.

I've got a lot of catching up to do with uploading years worth of pictures- have my work cut out!

Here's a couple of my new jewelry pictures:

 

Here's a link to my DeviantART and here's a link to my new website on Indiemade

On my new Indiemade website, there's a calendar with information on my upcoming events. I have one on the 26th of this month and one on the 5th of May. :) I'm making more of an effort to "get out there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!