Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Quick Watercolor of Fictional Butterflies- Day Three

My best friend of mine asked me to paint, (OMG), three butterflies in purple, pink and blue with a cheery background. I added the carnation because that is her favorite flower, in her favorite color- pink. :)


As usual, it's not perfect, (but what is?), and it was made super quickly, (under 30 minutes). The Teacup was about 15 minutes. Fast!

Oh yea, I outlined the butterflies in colored-coordinated pens, and drew on the antennae with black sharpie. So slightly mixed media, maybe. 

This is Day Three of the 30 in 30 challenge. You can read more about it by clicking here- and feel free to join in if you are inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Colors are so pretty together! Also it's nice to see when all I see around here is snow! 😑

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!