Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Ocean Blog Hop, A Bead Soup!

So I signed up for ANOTHER blog hop... can you tell I'm having just a little bit of fun? Here is the bead soup I was given by Pine Ridge Treasures, (AKA Lisa Lodge), to make something from (just to whet your appetite!):

Frosted white & orange sea glass...

Orange, yellow & white beads... a truly interesting mix... I wonder what I'll do with it!

An overview... it's a really nice pile of beads!
It's The Ocean Blog Hop...
http://www.gratefulartist.blogspot.com/
I'm in the June 14th reveal! :)

Come back on June 14th to see what I've made! I'll try to take some teaser photos of the progress I make as I go along, but nothing concrete until the reveal date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!