Sunday, June 30, 2013

ZenithJade Creations TRUNK SHOW for July 2013!

Here's the facebook event link:

All photos are going to be uploaded to the event page tomorrow, (Sunday), bright and early at 9am!

Total bonus for "joining" the event: you can get a $35 gift certificate to my ArtFire shop, JUST FOR JOINING THE EVENT. Yes, I'm that cool. ;)

Here are some teaser photos to whet your appetite:





Additional details that are included on the event page:
 * To STOP receiving notifications about this event, simply click "not attending". I hope you DO, but if you choose NOT to, I won't hold it against you! ;)
* PayPal only, please!
* All items are HANDMADE by me!
* If you have any questions, please ask! (My profile name is Andrea Glick).
* Trunk Show will run this Sunday (6/30) thru next Sunday (7/7) and ends at midnight CST.
* All items are HEAVILY DISCOUNTED and are sold AS IS. There are no defects in workmanship, this stuff just needs a new HOME that isn't in MINE! Making room for NEW STUFF.
* There is a Buy-It-Now Price (BIN) and a Bidding Price. Once bids are placed, the BIN is invalid. Thanks!
* Once bidding and buying are closed, payment is expected in 24 hours. Please leave your email address in the comment form so I can send you an invoice! Shipping charges will be added at that time. Please keep in mind that shipping internationally is now ASTRONOMICAL. I'll do my very best to keep it reasonable, but don't bite the messenger! ;)

*** AS PER USUAL, anyone who joins is entered to win a $35 gift certificate to my ArtFire shop- this excludes purchases made during the Trunk Show. If you SHARE this event, you get an extra entry to win the gift certificate!***

Please share this event with your friends! The more, the merrier!

Also, the fine print: facebook is in no way responsible or held liable for this Trunk Show event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!