Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Bead Hoarder's Blog Hop- Beginnings!

So, I just signed up for another one of Lori's most excellent blog hops- this time the Bead Hoarder's Blog Hop! Since starting out in BeadSwap-USA, I've now accumulated some FANTASTIC beads, and I don't know what to do with them all! (And catching you up with BeadSwap-USA is going to be another post!).

Thanks to some swaps and destashing and Candy (my to-be mother-in-law), I've got some great beads! I've always, ALWAYS lusted after art beads, but could never really afford them... Boo-hiss on that!

Some of my swap partners in swaps, like Tiffany Smith, made me a BUNCH of AMAZING components to play with... here's a picture of some of her work:
 Tiffany MADE that cute little owl. I mean, jeez, isn't it just precious!? She also made the beads around the little owl. Can't ignore those, either! :)

I am absolutely determined to put these beads to good use!

Here's what I pulled out to play with:
By Marcia Seever... pulled from the Destash Group...

By Kelli Nelson... from the polymer clay traveling box...

 By Michelle Mahre... from a components/bead swap...

 By Valerie O'Neal... also pulled off of the Destash Group...

 By Robert Wyatt Davis... from Candy...

By Diana Fait... handmade artist component/bead swap...

Something from these is DEFINITELY going to be made. I'm just not quite sure how I'm going to put it all together! I think that's half the fun!

PS- Lori is still accepting members for the Bead Hoarder's Blog Hop! Here's the link:

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, Lori! :) I'm fondling art beads over here in anticipation! LOL!

      <3,
      Andrea

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see what you make. Keep me updated!!! Love the beads you pulled!!! Have a Blessed Day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!