Friday, November 16, 2012

ZJC Online Trunk Show!

Hello everyone!

I'm having an Online Trunk Show Monday, November 19th & 20th, and you're invited!

Click here to go to the facebook event where I list all the details and teaser photos!

Here are a couple of photos to whet your appetite:
 China crystal & Swarovski crystal pendant on copper.
 Swarovski crystal & Swarovski Pearl Angel with a Swarovski crystal halo!
 Tree of Life pendant in amethyst. There are going to be two more (but different) Tree of Life pendants available. :)
 Hand-stamped custom pendant with a freshwater pearl!
 Beautiful hand-made focals with gemstone cabochons set in polymer clay. (There are going to be three total available, I think! If there's interest, I will make more!).

I will be posting the link to Artisans Open Market (that's where my trunk show is going to be) on Monday at 9am on my event page and on my facebook business page! Be there or be square. Plus, most items are discounted at least 50% off, some are MORE than that. :) This is first come, first served.

If you "JOIN" the event, I'm offering a chance at winning a $50 gift certificate to either my Etsy shop or my ArtFire store. If you "SHARE" the event, you get an extra entry!

Beautiful jewelry, ornaments and bookmarks at great deals + friends + gift certificate = FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!