Friday, September 21, 2012

Pay It Forwad - Handmade!

So I signed up for a creative challenge from my Creative Outlet, (Mel).

Basically, the idea is to share a surprise with three people that leaves comments on the post. Those three people, the first three that comment, will receive a handmade gift from me through the mail within the next year (365 days.) You won't know when it is coming...

Here's what you need to do:

1. Leave a comment that includes your name,
email address, and either blog address or Facebook address. (You may need to add me as a friend so I can see your page.)
2. Pay it forward by doing the same for three people through your own blog or facebook page.


Here is what I will do; I will
confirm that you, my three commenters have met the requirements, above and then contact you via email to get your snail mail address, color preferences, and other info to help me make you something personal and special.

This is going to be a blast, and the only string attached is that you also pay-it-forward, (do something special for another three people).


*love*
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!