Saturday, July 2, 2011

Upcoming Jewelry Show!

Moe in the bathroom sink --->

Yes, Moe is one of our cats! We found her sleeping in the bathroom sink a few days ago, and this was the result of my picture taking. *grins*

Isn't she just adorable???

UPCOMING JEWELRY SHOW!
This show is going to be a little different from the others, as I'm actually going to provide refreshments. Wootz! Soda, cheese and crackers, and maybe finger sandwiches, (sammiches). Should be delightful!

The show is scheduled for Saturday, July 9th, starting at NOON. There is no set end-time, but before midnight would be preferable. *winks*

It is taking place at my home at 205 Avon Street, La Crosse, WI 54603. Bring your friends!

We are DOWNSTAIRS, on the left side of the building. It's a white house with a huge picture window. *grins*

Refreshments + jewelry = great times!

As per usual, I will be around to answer any questions you might have, and to take custom orders!

If you can't make it, don't fret- I've got over 350 items in my artfire shop!

You can also find my jewelry at The New U in Onalaska, WI.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ZenithJade
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ZenithJadeCreations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!