Friday, March 27, 2009

Books!

I've decided that it's high time that I created a wonderful book, (or books!), from the thousands and thousands and thousands of flowers I've photographed... I'm also going to enter a competition! =^.^;=

It's funny just how addicted I am to photographing flowers. They each have their own personality that shows through.

In other news, my Etsy shop is pretty darn full again. 50+ items and growing on a regular basis. I've got a huge backlog of inventory, (because I just can't stop creating!), so much of what's in my shop is on sale. Woohoo!

And I really am making a concentrated effort to do some Spring Cleaning around my studio, so destash supplies are also going to end up in my shop.

Swing by! I promise you won't be disappointed. =~.^=

<3,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!