Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New news, babble, prattle and jazz.

I've joined yet another, (yes, ANOTHER), art site. It's called ArtWanted, and I'm only putting my best & fav photography up there. *grins* I'm not selling any prints of the photos shown directly from that site, but if you'd like a 16" x 10" poster print (one inch white border makes it 17" x 11"), they're only $13.50 (that includes shipping in the US & Canada). I'll even sign it for ya. *winks* Orders can be emailed to me at zenithjade AT gmail DOT com. Click here to see the goods!

You can vote for me & a kickbutt photograph of Einstein, (my fluffy furrball of love), on the Spay Day USA 2008 site. *huge grins* Click here, and do a search for Einstein. WOO! It's for a great cause, and it's put on by the Humane Society of the United States. =*^.^*= If you've got a pet of your own, join in the fun by uploading your favorite pet photo!

I can't believe how darn busy I've been over the past four months. I knew it would be insane, but YIKES! *falls over* Between the holidays, my sister's wedding, and a very long business trip/vacation, time has flown right by. I'd love to know where used time ends up, and whether or not it can be recycled. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!