Sunday, March 18, 2007

How to get your name out - feel free to pass this on!

Indiscretion posted a great tutorial on "getting your name out", which is perfect for new & old sellers alike! I'll post the first few examples here, and you can read the whole list in this forum thread. =*^.^*= Thanks, Indiscretion!

"
I'm no authority on selling, but I've put together a few things that other people have told me and things I've picked up on my own in terms of advertising. I've convoed this list to some people who asked for help, and I thought I'd share it. Feel free to pass this on or ignore it! Don't forget that http://etsywiki.com is also a very valuable tool, as well as the forums!


A couple of things you could do to attract more people (there are lots, but I'll give you a few off the top of my head):

1) make and hand out business cards to anyone and everyone!

2) post in the forums when you get a chance, even if it's something fun in the etc. section.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on zenithjade.blogspot.com! Have a wonderful, spectacular day!